Top Ranked Courses: Most visited and viewed.
- Corporate Finance: First Course, Financial Analysis: Ratio Analysis, Finance Risk Management: Calculating Value at Risk
- Finance Credit Applications: Credit Analysis, Finance Credit Application: Credit Process
Top Ranked Posts.
- Business Finance Case: AMD: Valuation and Projections, Top Ten B School graduate programs: 15 months at Columbia Business School
- B School Admissions: Answers for your top ten MBA application, Small Business Loans: Investor Due Diligence and Pre Investment Audits
- Startup Guide: The startup crash course in 7 posts or less,
- ICAAP: Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment – Sample ICAAP report format and table of content
Try these out for size.
- The Derivatives Crash Course for Dummies, Treasury Operations, Asset Liability Management – The ALM Crash course and survival guide
- Derivative Pricing, Risk Management, Financial Engineering – Equation Reference, Interest Rate Options – Pricing Caps and Floors
- Finance Risk Management: Risk for the Oil and Petrochemical Industry, Options pricing using Binomial trees – Building an efficient option pricing spreadsheet in Excel
Interest Rate Forecasting workshop
The Computational Finance Desk Reference.
- Interest Rate Models: Black, Derman and Toy (BDT): Building BDT in Excel
- Mathematical Finance: Interest Rate Models: Calibrating CIR and HJM Interest Rate Model
- Mathematical Finance: Option Pricing using Monte Carlo Simulators in Excel
- Computational Finance: Simulating Interest Rates using trees and Monte Carlo Simulation
- Computational Finance: Linking Monte Carlo Simulation, Binomial Trees and Black Scholes Equation
- Computational Finance: Building Monte Carlo (MC) Simulators in Excel
- Computational Finance: Interest Rate Modeling: PCA analysis for HJM Interest Rate Simulation and calculating Eigenvectors in Excel
- Computational Finance: Monte-Carlo (MC) Simulation method– Building Equities, Commodities, Currencies and Interest Rate MC Simulators in Excel
- Computational Finance – US Treasury Curve Data – Principal Component Analysis (PCA) process, data and volatility function
- Computational Finance – Option Adjusted Spread – A numerical finance example
- Valuation of Mortgage Backed Securities-Modeling Prepayments-Defaults, Curtailments and Payoffs
- Pricing Interest Rate Swaps – Module II – IRS & CCS