Finance Training Courses across the world. A photo logbook and testimonials from past students
Short Participant Testimonials
“Concise, to the point. Very informative and very practical.”
“I loved the course!! Very interesting. Good lectures.”
“Excellent, very informative and inspiring.”
“In total awe of the way he taught…”
“Well versed with the subject and able to transmit the subject properly.”
“Excellent. If the time could be extended this would be an even better learning experience.”
Excellent teaching skills. The instructor made every effort to explain most complicated finance concepts in simplest possible ways. Thank you for the “thought experiments”.
Training Customer Testimonials
Here is what customers have to say about Jawwad and their training experience with Finance Training Courses
“I have attended a number of training courses conducted by Alchemy technologies. Broadly, the areas covered have been Financial Risk Management aspects, Basel II implementation in Pakistan, as well as product knowledge for relatively new products in the our market for instance Financial Derivatives. As trainers, Mr. Jawwad Farid and his team bring in a wealth of conceptual knowledge entwined with their own professional experiences, adapting and honing it to our local market needs. The training courses are very informative and are delivered in a witty and energetic manner. The learning needs of the participants are kept in focus, and they are kept involved by interactive discussions and queries. Personally, I have always left these sessions with a much better understanding and grasp over the subjects delivered, which has helped me professionally.”
Senior Manager & Team Leader
Treasury Middle Office
Habib Bank Limited
“Jawwad Farid has admirably led the training piece on the Treasury side covering Treasury risk, Treasury products, Derivatives (basic & Advanced), Fixed income securities (Basic & Advanced) and ALM training modules. Jawwad in our opinion is an “Outstanding Senior Trainer” who has deep subject matter knowledge and an uncanny ability to keep the participants engaged in the training process. So far our clients have expressed maximum level of satisfaction in Jawwad’s capability to deliver high value training programs, that have tangibly enhanced their staff’s skill sets.
Based on our direct more than satisfactory experience, Jawwad’s otherwise exceptional track record on the training side with over 90 technical skill building courses in South Asia, Middle Eastern and Far Eastern markets, we have no hesitation in strongly recommending Jawwad Farid for the training that for participants based out of Malaysia or the adjoining Far Eastern Markets.”
Mohammad Nasr Ullah
I have loved each and every workshop from Alchemy. The workshops are extremely helpful in removing queries about Derivatives Pricing, Basel & Regulatory issues. I feel attending the workshops have added value to my knowledge and expertise. Moreover, the instructor is extremely knowledgeable on the subject area and ensures that each candidate returns with similar knowledge and expertise.
Senior Vice President
Allied Bank Limited
Commodities Trading Workshop – Dubai – Sep 2011 – Mashreq Bank
SP Jain Entrepreneurship students – July 2011 – 7 days to a youtube pitch course
With Shakila and Participants at the Interest Rate Models workshop in Kula Lumpur, June 2011
With Anand giving the in FDRM class pricing assignment his best possible shot at the SP Jain campus in Singapore May 2011
With the GMBA Project Finance Group – Three days of Project Finance un-conference at the S P Jain Campus in Dubai – August 2011
At Dubai Tech Nights, Dubai
At the Microsoft booth at MEFTEC in Bahrain
At the GMBA program at SP Jain Dubai the morning batch – December 2009
At the EMBA program at SP Jain Dubai – December 2009
At SP Jain GMBA in Dubai – evening batch December 2009
In Abu Dhabi, teaching the Advance Fixed Income course – February 2010
At UVA Darden Business School, speaking on Entrepreneurial Failure – Spring 2010
At Columbia Business School, morning speaker at the CEO club – April 2010, the day before graduation week and our 10th Class reunion. Pictures of cherry trees came out much better than those of the talk.
On campus at UVA Darden in Charlottesville with Ittai – Long lost friends
In Abu Dhabi, teaching the Treasury products course
At YLC (Young Leaders Conference) in Karachi in the summer in July
Teaching FX Derivatives in Abu Dhabi – July 2010
At PASHA Launch Pad in Karachi.
At the PASHA MSC International APCITA 2010 prep session in Kula Lumpur, October 2010
With the Credit Impairment workshop group in Kula Lumpur – November 2010
In Riyadh, teaching the ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment) Course – December 2010
Asset Liability Management Workshop, Kula Lumpur, Malaysia – January 2011
Training course outlines for Finance Training courses delivered in-house and offsite over the last 8 years in Kula Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Dubai, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh.
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Introduction to Derivative Products
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Risk and Derivative Pricing Crash Course
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Derivative Pricing – Interest Rate products
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Derivative Pricing – FX products
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Basel II – Myths, Challenges and Question Marks
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Economic Capital, Limit Management & Basel II: Application and Practice
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – ICAAP – Implementation and Challenges
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Probability of Default Models: Beyond Regulation
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Liquidity Management: Tools, Measures and Red Flags
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Value at Risk
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Interest Rate Models: Forecasting Interest Rates and Application
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Treasury Risk
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Asset Liability Management
- Finance Training Courses across the world – Jawwad Farid and his students
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment and Treasury Risk
- Finance Training Course – Course Outline – ICAAP Models: ALM & Interest Rate Simulations for ICAAP
1 thought on “Finance Training Courses across the world – Jawwad Farid and his students”
I would like to inquire about upcoming training programs in the area of Equities and Fixed Income.
I am highly keen on mastering these areas and would like to start from the basic to the advanced levels.
Ideally a three or 4 days intensive course would be ideal for me in or around Dubai as thats where I am from
Would appreciate a call asap preferably after 1300 hours U.A.E time
Comments are closed.