Credit Analysis - Financial Institution
About the course
This course presents an example of Peer Group Ratio Analysis for a financial institution. The document includes:
- An Executive Summary that summarizes & interprets the results of the analysis
- Results of the Peer Group and Banking Sector Analysis based on a comparison of significant ratios of the financial institution with others in the banking sector.
- An annexure containing the detailed Peer Group and Banking Sector Analysis for all relevant ratios based on balance sheet and income statement data over two years for the entity and the banking industry.
Note: The working of the ratios is given in a supporting EXCEL file “Credit Analysis - Financial Institution - EXCEL Example” which is not included as part of this purchase.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Present the results of a peer group & banking sector ratio analysis in a formal report
- Interpret and explain results
Some familiarity with corporate finance, ratio & credit analysis and comfort with basic mathematics and EXCEL is expected.
This course is for beginners in the finance field.