Pitching for Startups
Available for a limited time .... free of cost!
The “Pitching for Startups” course starts off with an overview of the course and then presents the framework for making a good pitch. It covers:
- some of the core questions that investors ask and provides suggestions of how they may be answered in a way that will leave a strong and lasting impression on a given audience
- how to build a pitch that echoes the voice of the customer by focusing on building a solid and in depth customer profile
- how to build a task list that asks the right questions about the given business model and answers them as well
- how to dissect the competition and how to present the competitive advantages in the product/ service idea
- the integration of all lessons learned in the course and presents what could be learnt from common mistakes made by entrepreneurs when pitching their product and service ideas.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD