Java Team Lead: SQL, Cloud Experience required: Financial Services Application Development
Java Professional and Technical Skills:
- 4-6 years of development experience with a focus on Java and related technologies
- Experience with building applications for the Enterprise, including handling large data sets, locking, data security and optimization
- Strong java development skills including computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Extensive hands-on development experience with one or more major Java/J2EE frameworks including Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Spring, JMS, Web Services
- Database and SQL experience with at least one major RDBMS product such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Ability to manage a small team of developers
- Clear understanding of concurrent programming concepts and their application in Java
- Linux or Unix experience
- Experience with cloud or grid computing technologies such as GridGain, JavaSpaces, Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Amazon EC2, etc.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming including UML, design patterns, and design best practices
- Experience with continuous integration tools/environments and at least one mainstream build framework such as ant or maven
Lead a small team of developers in Karachi in development of the company’s Risk Platform software
Work closely with business analysts and architects to gather requirements and design software components
Develop, document, and support Risk Platform software
BS Equivalent degree in a software engineering related discipline
A market leader providing enterprise-grade software solutions and advisory services that address the complex regulatory, compliance and fair value needs of financial institutions. While financial institutions have always faced a myriad of regulatory and accounting compliance scrutiny, as a result of the financial crisis and other macro market drivers, these trends and pressures have increased dramatically and have fundamentally increased the need for automation. Widely considered the “go-to” firm, due to its innovative software platform, loan accounting and valuation expertise, and highly experienced and agile product development team. Clients range from small community banks to very large financial institutions, demonstrating the versatility of our software and services to add value across the market spectrum.
Please include Java Team Lead in the subject line of your email