A market leader providing enterprise-grade software solutions and advisory services that address the complex regulatory, compliance and fair value needs of financial institutions. While financial institutions have always faced a myriad of regulatory and accounting compliance scrutiny, as a result of the financial crisis and other macro market drivers, these trends and pressures have increased dramatically and have fundamentally increased the need for automation. Widely considered the “go-to” firm, due to its innovative software platform, loan accounting and valuation expertise, and highly experienced and agile product development team. Clients range from small community banks to very large financial institutions, demonstrating the versatility of the client’s software and services to add value across the market spectrum.
Role: Head of Operations
- At least 7-10 years professional work experience including technology, analyst or implementation team lead roles managing up to 3- 5 direct reports and teams (indirect reports) of up to 30 – 50 individuals
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing experience not necessary but preferred
- Excellent communication and people management skills with exposure to balancing offshore and onshore responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and expectations managements with onshore clients and client facing resources
- Java, Web technologies, Oracle, Finance / Banking / Accounting background
Responsibilities: Head of Operations
- Lead three multi-functional teams with a strong technology focus to delivery market leading solutions under tight deadlines, resources and conditions.
- Indirectly lead and inspire a team of exceedingly bright and productive technology and business professionals to compete and work with a high profile, high caliber onshore team.
- Work closely with business, technology and operational team leads to ensure that the offshore organization exceeds the expectation of the onshore team.
Education: Head of Operations
BS or equivalent degree in a software engineering or business, finance or management related discipline
Please submit a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Head of Operations in the subject line of your email