Here is the survival guide package for small business credit analysis training.
- A basic course on credit process.
- Followed by two courses on credit and ratio analysis.
- Both courses assume familiarity with finance and accounting which is covered via two basic refreshers and six case studies.
The order with you should move through is as under if you are comfortable with finance and accounting. If not then start at the bottom of the course list and work your way up.
- Small Business Credit Training: Understanding Credit Process and loan approval basics for small businesses
- Small Business Credit Analysis
- Ratio Analysis Training: First Course in Ratio Analysis
- Corporate Finance Training Courses: First Course in Corporate Finance – Training Guide
- Basic Accounting Training Courses: First course in accounting for small business – Training Guide
And if you hate reading basic refreshers just jump straight into the case studies. They pick up the pace reasonably quick and while not as detailed as the refreshers cover the basics just as well.