Here is a pricing and valuation equation glossary for the financial engineering field used as a reference for the courses posted on Learning Corporate Finance . If you have come across a missing equation previously on a Learning Corporate Finance course, you will find it here.
Please see the master posts for actual formula, calculation references and example or use the links below to jump directly to the relevant sections.
- Calculating Value at Risk
- Duration, Convexity and Asset Liability Management
- Black Scholes, Derivative Pricing, Binomial Trees
- Calculating Forward Prices
- Valuation of Interest Rate Swaps and Future Contracts
- Financial Risk, Reward metrics and measures
- Calculating Forward Rates
- Black Formula’s, Valuing Interest Rate Caps and Floors
If you like this post you may also be interested in the following courses: